LCCI International Qualifications in collaboration with the Ministry of Education Malaysia are delighted to announce that students who meet the requirements in SPM Principles of Accounting and the English 1119 may apply for the LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Book-keeping and Accounts.
Students who do not meet the English 1119 requirement may apply for Level 2 Certificate in Book-keeping and Accounts (Bahasa Melayu).
Students eligibility for SPM double certification is indicated on the SPM result slip per se. Click following link to view SAMPLE
Submission of SPM 2015 opening date : 3rd March 2016
Submission of SPM 2015 closing date : 31st October 2016
*Kindly be informed that all applications for SPM 2014 onwards will be subjected to 6% GST.
*Therefore, the total application fee is : RM25.00 + RM1.50 (GST) = RM26.50
COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE
1. Candidates applying for the certificate before 30th April 2016 are to collect their certificates from their respective schools from October 2016 onwards.
2. Candidates applying for the certificate from 1st May 2016 to 31st October 2016 are to collect their certificates from their respective schools from January 2017 onward
For those students who sat for SPM and missed the 31st October deadline may still obtain the certificate at a special discounted rate of original examinations fees plus postage & handling. This is considerably lower than the stand alone LCCI IQ exam fee for the Level 2 Book keeping and Accounts.This facility available for SPM students from year 2008 and onwards only.
1. MANUAL APPLICATION
1. Students who wish to apply for their certificate may submit complete application form via their respective schools within one month of the release of SPM results.
2. If one missed or unable to submit within the first month through one's respective schoool, alternatively, one may send the complete application directly to LCCI International Qualifications Malaysia office or to the LCCI Authorised Training Centres.
3. Application Form and List of Authorised Training Centres (ATCs) can be downloaded from below provided link.
2. ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Click the banner below to submit your application online. (Note: Scan your identity card (IC) and SPM result slip in advance for this application process
2. You will need access to a valid credit card or online banking facility to make payment for this application. (One may use 3rd party account with permission for this purpose). Click following link for the list of online payment options;
Online Payment Channels
For more information or enquiry, kindly contact us at
Tel: 03-2289 7000